Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Reasonable BIN on nice PM Felicity

  1. #1
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw this and thought it was a decent price- anybody need a nice PM Felicity?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/American-Girl-Ol...QQcmdZViewItem

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She's beautiful, Kim, and I am such a sucker for Felicity! But I must hold off on this one - I have already blown the AG budget bigtime this past month! [img]redface.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LadyPenley's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2005
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you!! I just bought her! I hope her hair is as red and beautiful as the seller says, because I didn't dare wait to think about this.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad you got her! She looks like my '86 Felicity, so hopefully she'll have that red hair you're looking for. Her hair looked gorgeous in the photos to me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    She's gorgeous! Congratulations!

    Originally posted by horsemom:
    Glad you got her! She looks like my '86 Felicity, so hopefully she'll have that red hair you're looking for. Her hair looked gorgeous in the photos to me. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm confused [img]confused.gif[/img] . Felicity didn't come out until 1991, so you couldn't have a 1986 Lissie, could you?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Some of the early Felicitys have the "Made in West Germany for Pleasant Company 1986" body tag. That doesn't mean that particular doll was made in 1986, but the body that her head was eventually attached to might have been.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member horsemom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Lissie came to us in 1991 right after she was released. The earliest Felicitys have their clothing tagged 1986 W. Germany. I've heard that they were first made in W. Germany like the WB three, but not released until 1991.

    Edited to add- mine has no body tag and came directly from PC in 1991. I've never seen a really early doll with a body tag, but I've heard they do exist.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 07, 2006 07:02 PM: Message edited by: horsemom ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Felicity does have the 1986 body tag. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member J9S's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2006
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooo! Rest assured, that Lissie is beautiful. This is the same seller I got my Lindsey from. I picked her up, and the seller was nice enough to talk AG with my mom and I for awhile.

    She showed me a gorgeous white body Sam (I'd never seen one IRL before), Lissie, and her beautiful Kailey I'd been so admiring on ebay her whole listing.

    She was extremely pleasant--I'll probably buy from her again when the time comes! She's also extremely honest. The listing for my Lindsey stated she has loose legs. Her legs REALLY aren't that bad at all, just the slightest bit loose in my opinion. Very honest and nice to deal with.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •